This was posted to one of my email lists. This is not a full-time teaching job in a university, but with the affiliated “Language Center” that is an admin shell for teaching the general education ESL classes. All students must have two years of English regardless of major, and they need people to teach all those classes. Consequently, many universities have created these centers to handle that teaching load.


Full-Time Teacher for Fall, 2006 Language Center
Shih Hsin University
1. Native Speaker of English 2. Ph.D. Degree or Master’s
3. Expertise in * TESOL * English placement test design and measurement
Contact : Dr. Peter Lin or LindaTel : (02)2236-8225 ex.3021,3022E-Mail :